Spread the Gift of Chocolate
Whether you want to wish your friend on his birthday or give him good wishes for his exams; chocolate gifts can be a perfect choice. Chocolate is extremely popular with people of all ages. So, a chocolate gift for your loved one can probably be the best option if you don’t have any.
Chocolates are available in different shapes and sizes it’s up to you to decide which can serve your friends wishes better.
1. Unsweetened chocolate: Unsweetened chocolate are also called as baking chocolate. They are bitter to taste and are made up of pure chocolate liquor. You can find unsweetened chocolates as base of cakes, brownies, confections and cookies.
2. Dark Chocolate: Dark chocolate is best known as plain chocolate. It is called so as it is made without milk as an additive.
3. Semisweet chocolate: Semisweet chocolates are often used for cooking purposes. They are dark chocolate with high sugar content.
4. Milk Chocolate: Milk chocolate is quite popular among kids and teens. Milk chocolate is made up of milk powder or condensed milk.
5. Bittersweet chocolate: Bittersweet chocolates are made up of pure liquor with added sugar, cocoa butter, lecithin and vanilla. They are quite similar to semisweet chocolates the only difference being that they have less sugar and more liquor.
6. White Chocolate: White chocolate is a confection based on cocoa butter without the cocoa solids.
Gifts make a person feel special and so it is important that you select the right type of gift. Chocolate gift can make a perfect choice for any occasion be it your friend’s birthday party, victory celebration party, get well soon wishes, good wishes and so on.
Now days you can also find different types of chocolate gift basket. Chocolate gift basket is prepared with ample amount of chocolate for all the well wishes. They are designed to give a feeling of personal touch.