12 Fun April Fools Prank Ideas for Parents to Try on Their Kids
Being a parent can have its advantages when it comes to April Fool's day. Mostly because your little ones forget when the day is and what it means. It’s a perfect opportunity to have a little bit of a laugh as a family and create those connections with your kids.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
1. Give them a pop that has been shaken.
2. Leave fake snakes on the floor for your little ones to find when they wake up.
3. Gift wrap your childs room overnight.
4. Add food coloring to breakfast for an april fools surprise.
5. Tell them their clothes are inside out when they are not… over and over.
6. Eat vanilla pudding out of a mayo jar.
7. Mom acts like dad and dad acts like mom.
8. Turn all the furniture upside down.
9. Swap the salt for sugar.
10. Act like an infant.
11. Place saran wrap across the toilet seat.
12. Place toys in the freezer.
Have fun today guys! Enjoy the comic relief with your little ones and I’ll write tomorrow!
🧡Shine Bright, Kayla